E24 - From Attempting to End Her Life to Becoming a Global Pharma and Technology Leader, With Dr Kamala Maddali
If you think you need a degree to pursue your dream in any field,
Then this episode might help to debunk this thinking.
From a rare disease since childhood to becoming a TEDx speaker,
From a suicidal attempt to becoming the founder of a company,
her journey showcases her passion for life, purpose to live, and determination to achieve.
Dr. Kamala is currently demonstrating her talent in multiple domains like Biology, Artificial Intelligence, Business Development, Strategic Marketing, and a lot more.
She shared her journey in the following 3 stages
1) Being really tough on herself while studying in college
2) Attempting to end her life after being bullied
3) Becoming a change that she wants to see
In this episode of Empowering Indian Expats, you will learn about
- Putting the pieces of the puzzles together or connecting the dots
- Focusing upon positive goals
- Mindset shift
- Building your inner circle
- Fighting the odd battles
- Living in the moment
- Not being too hard on yourself
Dr. Kamala coordinates:
Host Ehsan coordinates: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alimohammadehsan